An exciting position has become available for a full-time Field Service Engineer based in the North of England. The successful candidate will earn a negotiable salary depending on experience.
The appointed candidate will strive to achieve a high standard of workmanship, along with excellent working relationships with all clients.
- Previous experience in a similar role is essential however training will be provided
- Qualified in engineering/mechanical engineering, or time-served engineer
- A competent “hands on” service engineer with a “can do” attitude, and the ability to problem-solve effectively and efficiently.
- Full UK driving license and the willingness to travel throughout the North of England as dictated by the needs of the customer and the business
- Ability to work unsupervised and use own initiative.
- Flexible and self-motivated, with the ability maintain and achieve service targets and deadlines.
- A professional team player who is self-motivated and possesses excellent communication skills.
- To carry out professional servicing, fault finding, repair, commissioning and installations.
- The engineer must take pride in their work, maintain high standards of competency and adhere to the relevant medical standards.
- Complete all service paperwork and documentation to the agreed standard.
- Responsible for maintaining the work area and test equipment in a safe, compliant and tidy condition.
- Ensure that company’s policies and guidelines are adhered to at all times.
- Rota 1 in 6 weeks out of hours on call will be expected from the appointed candidate
HAC Technical Gas Services Ltd specialises in the installation, testing and commissioning of Medical Gas Pipeline Systems, operating throughout the UK to provide services for both NHS and Private Independent healthcare sectors, as well as Research & Development facilities.
The successful candidate will receive the following benefits:
- Pension scheme
- Company vehicle
- Mobile Phone
- Healthcare scheme
- Annual profit related bonus schem
- Full-time, Permanent Position
- Salary: £31-36k DoE
Why should you apply?
- The chance to join a well-established company
- The opportunity to become part of a hardworking, dedicated team
- To showcase your knowledge and experience
Interested in joining our team? Please send your Details and/or C.V. to Paul Henton at email@example.com.