Due to continued growth and success, Medical Piped Gases are currently looking to recruit a Contracts Manager to join our team. The ideal candidate will have experience developing relationships with M&E Contractors and Hospital Estates teams and have a proven track record of delivering contracts on time and within budget.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Ensure that the installations teams have the necessary technical specification, plans and materials needed to complete projects within agreed timescales and budgets.
- Ultimately ensuring that projects are completed to the highest standards.
- Monitoring and maintaining Health and Safety on projects.
- Ordering of materials.
- Allocation of labour.
- Building and maintaining good relationships with customers by attending to any escalated queries or concerns.
- Reporting to Senior Management.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Previous Project or Contract Management experience.
- Knowledge of Construction Industry.
- Previous experience of Medical and Industrial Gas Industry would be advantageous.
- Live within a commutable of Sheffield J36, M1.
- Full UK Driving Licence.
- Salary: Competitive
- Benefits: Pension, Training, Company Car, fuel card, Company credit card, mobile phone and laptop.
- Hours: Full time, Permanent
- Location: Sheffield, J36 - Work is nationwide and may require some stay away from home
If you are interested in finding out more about this position and feel you may be the ideal candidate, please contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone on 0116 269 0221.